Business operations intern may support several areas of business development and research related to BlockStar corporate functions. Some of the areas include extensive research in newly erupting technologies, market trends, business opportunities in different markets. The intern position also includes support for our business development team and requires high verbal and written skills in English.
This individual will be responsible for duties including but not limited to research, business development, client qualification, support document creation, report generation, and other business functions as required. The Business Operations Intern is a quick learner, independent, good communicator, and a positive worker who demonstrates a willingness to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
- Conduct and complete thorough research in required areas
- Develop tailored business and forecasting models
- Prepare documentation, maintain and update data, organize all relevant data in an efficient and professional manner.
- Maintain client records, if necessary
- Conduct business development with targeted prospects
- Create and prepare various support schedules
- Review and proofread new materials
- Support the staff in creating marketing materials
- Communicate frequently with the team and the clients.
- All other operational duties as needed.
- Ability to work at least 10 hours per week
- Proficient use with MS Office suite and Google applications
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Proficiency with business and economic modeling preferred, but not required